LASERGUYS LASER TAG
Under 18’s Parental Consent Form
Laserguys takes health and safety as priority for all participants. As with any sport/leisure activity there are some hazards associated with taking part in our laser tag games. It is very important that every participant is aware of these hazards and takes all relevant actions to minimise these hazards as much as possible. By completing and submitting this form, I give my permission for my child/children to participate in laser tag activity organised by Laserguys Limited.
I understand that:
1) Laser tag is physically and mentally intense activity and may require extreme exertion to play
2) There is a possibility of injury to my child and other participants
3) The playing area is located on mostly flat surface covered with grass and it may be slippery and muddy
4) No physical contact between participants is allowed
5) Laserguys Limited is not responsible for any valuables lost in the game arena
6) The minimum age to participate in game session is 7 years. Children aged 7 and above must be able to use the equipment in a safe manner
7) Asthmatics and epileptics must advise a member of staff prior to their game. Asthmatics must bring their inhaler
I confirm and agree that:
1) My child is physically fit and mentally able to take the strain and exertion involved in playing laser tag
2) My child has no medical condition that would prevent my child from playing
3) My child will comply with rules and will use equipment as instructed to avoid incidents
that could lead to injury to my child or to other participants
4) My child will obey all instructions from the game marshal at all times
5) Occasionally photos/videos may be taken during the games which may then be used for promotions, website, printed and digital advertising
Your full name
Telephone number (for emergencies only):
Child's full name & DOB
Child's full name & DOB (2)
Child's full name & DOB (3)
I have read the information above and I give my permission for my child/children to participate in laser tag activity organised by Laserguys Limited.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service