Operation Dress Code Volunteer Registration
If you are interested in volunteering for the June 11th event in Walnut Creek, we could use your help!
You do not need any special skills, just an eagerness to help empower, uplift and support our female veterans. Please take a look at the volunteer opportunities available for June 10 & June 11, and register below.
1. Pop-up boutique set-up: It takes a small army to turn an empty hotel ballroom into a beautiful boutique in a single day. Operation Dress Code needs volunteers to help hang clothes, display merchandise, unpack shoes and arrange accessories. We also need some strong volunteers who can help move large bins of clothing.
2. Personal Stylists: Work with our women veterans to create looks that fit their own individual style.
3. Dressing room attendant: Keep the racks full of clothes and organize items in the dressing rooms.
3. Restocking: Organize the merchandise, keep the boutique tidy and and stocked.
4. Department lead: One person in each area to keep it organized and work with the other volunteers to keep the area stocked.
5. Check-out: Help bag the clothes and track the items given away so we can celebrate each woman!