DNA Translation/Protein Synthesis Videos
Thank you for your presentations today! As you observe others, complete this form for each presentation. These will be compiled and distributed (anonymously) to each student for feedback. Thanks.
Names of Presenters?
Check the box of each structure you hear depicted in the video:
(1) Intro to name of process: "DNA Translation" or "Protein Synthesis"
(2) Large Subunit of Ribosome
(3) Small Subunit of Ribosome
(4) Messenger RNA
(5) Transfer RNA
(6) 3'/5' of mRNA
(7) Codons on mRNA
(8) Anticodons on tRNA
(9) Amino Acids on tRNA
(10) Polypeptide Chain of Amino Acids
(11) Protein Chain (outside Ribosome)
(12) START Codon - Methionine
(13) STOP Codon - with NO Amino Acid
What are some particularly good points made in this presentation? (list in point form)
How would you rate the quality of the CONTENT?
Not very informative
How would you rate the quality of the PRESENTATION?
Page 1 of 1
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of timwiebe.net.
Terms of Service