The version of the browser you are using is no longer supported. Please upgrade to a
Adult Ed Brochure Survey
We've revamped our Adult Education brochure for the 2016-17 academic year, and the Spring/Summer 2017 edition is out now. We want to make finding your choice of career-advancing programs easier, so we put a lot of thought into how we present the information you need to make the best choice for you.
Tell us how we did. Your responses are anonymous and will help inform what future editions look like. Thank you for your time and feedback.
1. What do you think of the brochure's overall appearance?
Is it easy to find the information you need?
2. If you answered other than yes to the last question, please tell us what you found to be a problem.
3. What do you think of the Overview of basic course information on pages 5-7?
It was a useful reference that made key information easy to find
Some of the information was helpful, but much of it was unnecessary. Overall it was difficult to read.
I found it confusing, so I went right to the detailed course descriptions.
4. What information was hard to find or missing entirely that you would have found useful?
5. In which Adult Eduction program are you enrolled (optional)?
Page 1 of 1
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service