ATYP SCHOOLS BOOKING FORM | INTERSECTION 2019: ARRIVAL
Once you have submitted your form a member of our Learning Team will respond to confirm your booking.
Intersection 2019: Arrival
INTERSECTION 2019: ARRIVAL will be performed at the SBW Stables Theatre, 10 Nimrod St, Darlinghurst 2010 from 31 January to 16 February 2019
Wednesdays & Fridays, 11:30am
Teachers: 1 free ticket per 10 students booked
90 Mins, no interval
Years 10 - 12
Contains mature themes, coarse language and sexual references.
For venue information contact Griffin Theatre Company on 02 9361 3817
For show information contact ATYP on 02 9270 2400 or
Name of School
Accounts Email (for invoicing)
Type of School
Primary School / College
This is the person we will contact about your booking.
Direct Phone / Mob
Please select your preferred performance date and time from the menu.
11:30 AM, WED 30 JAN
7 PM, WED 30 JAN
7PM, THURS 30 JAN
11:30 AM, FRI 1 FEB
7PM, FRI 1 FEB
7PM, SAT 2 FEB
5PM, SUN 3 FEB
1:00 PM, WED 6 FEB
7PM, WED 6 FEB
7 PM, THURS 7 FEB
11:30 AM, FRI 8 FEB
7 PM, FRI 8 FEB
7PM, SAT 9 FEB
5PM, SUN 10 FEB
11:30 AM, WED 13 FEB
7PM, WED 13 FEB
7PM, THURS 14 FEB
11:30 AM, FRI 15 FEB
7PM FRI 15 FEB
7PM SAT 16 FEB
Number of Students
Student Year Level(s)
Number of Teachers
Notes / Accessibility Requests
Post-Show Q&A (Matinees Only)
We will stay for the post-show Q&A (approx 20 mins)
We cannot stay for the Q&A
In-school workshops are available before or after you see the show to help unpack the themes and issues of the play with your students.
Yes, I would like a workshop - Please send me info!
I do not require a workshop
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Teachers should contact ATYP to inform us of any alterations in booking numbers for workshops or productions.
2. Workshops are run for groups of up to 30 participants. If your group exceeds 30 students a second workshop will need to be booked. If you have a small group we may opt to match you with another school.
3. CANCELLATIONS: Cancellation of booking less than 14 working days before your workshop will forfeit 50% of the cost on your booking confirmation/invoice. Cancellation of booking less than 48 hours before will forfeit 100% of the cost on your booking confirmation/ invoice.
4. This booking is made on behalf of your school with the understanding that the school accepts liability to make payments on the due dates.
5. ATYP requests that teachers attend the ATYP production/workshop and actively supervise students in collaboration with the ATYP staff.
6. All participants must follow safety instructions, as we do not accept liability for personal injury.
7. ATYP reserves the right to exclude anyone whose behavior poses a direct risk to the safety of others or who actively obstructs the running of a performance/workshop.
8. ATYP reserves the right to make archival photos and visual recordings of the attending audience for use in promotional materials.
I have read and accept the Terms and Conditions.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of The Australian Theatre for Young People.
Terms of Service