Distance and Displacement
1. What is the displacement of a body per unit time called?
2. Name the device used to measure speed of a car?
3. What does the odometer in a car measures?
4. What is the correct relation between m/s and kmph?
1 kmph = 1000 m/s
1 km/hr = 5/18 m/s
1 kmph = 18/5 m/s
1 km/hr = 100 m/s
5. What is the distance and displacement covered by a horse, which runs on circular track of radius 7 meter after completing half the round?
44 m and 7 m respectively
44 m and 22 m respectively
22 m and 7 m respectively
22 m and 14 m respectively
6. A body moves in a circle of radius 'R'. What is the distance covered and displacement of the body after 2 complete rounds?
0 m and 4 x Pi x R respectively
4 x Pi x R and 0 m respectively
2 x Pi x R and 0 m respectively
4 x Pi x R and 2R respectively
7. A car travels from stop A to stop B with a speed of 30 km/h and then returns back to A with a speed of of 50 km/h. What is the displacement of the car?
8. Which one of the following is a vector quantity?
9. A body moves 30 m towards east. He then turns left and travels 40 m . Find his distance and displacement.
distance = 70 m, displacement = 10 m
Distance = 70 m, displacement = 50 m
Distance = 10 m, displacement = 50 m
Distance = 70 m, displacement = 70 m
10. An ant climbs up five stairs, each of width 20 cm and height 20 cm. Find the distance and displacement.
Distance = 100 cm, displacement = 100 cm
Distance = 200 cm, displacement = 200 cm
Distance = 200 cm, Displacement = 141.4 cm
Distance = 100 cm, displacement = 141.4 cm
Send me a copy of my responses.
Page 1 of 1
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service