Global Stablecoin Association
If you are representing a stablecoin project or your specific field is related to stablecoins and you are commited to be part of the stablecoin space, we welcome you @ Global Stablecoin Association.
Read more about us HERE:
Please fill out this questionnaire, so we can get to know you and get in touch with you.
We will establish GSA @ Blockchain Budapest on 8-9 November 2018. You can join by person or via a conference call.
If you wish to participate and be a founding member of GSA please fill out this form.
Name of your stablecoin project or organization
E-mail address where we can contact you
1. What is the most interesting topic for you in our mission statement? (Please don't pick more than 3 options!)
Raising awareness on the importance of stablecoins
Be proactive in regulation issues
Creating common lobbying body and arguments to defend against haircutting type regulations
To help achieve mass adoption of cryptos in the real world economy
To publish guidelines recommendations and best practices of the industry
To work out a self regulating system for the industry also a rating system and publish periodical market reports from stablecoins
Bring more transparency to the stablecoin space
2. What is the biggest challenge for your stablecoin project right now?
3. Who do you recommend we should involve in the Associaton? Please suggest names here.
4. Can you attend our first closed-door meeting in Budapest, Hungary on 8-9 November 2018?
5. Would you like to you join in via conference call (Zoom) for the Budapest meeting?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service