1) Reporting & race start point - Junction of Rajpath road to SPRR (at SPRR)
2) Reporting time - 05.30 AM. Latest reporting time 05.40 hrs. Reporting closes at 05.45 AM
3) Race start time - 06.00 AM - Running
4) Running Route: Start point: Rajpath Club intersection on S.P.Ring Road - towards Rajpath club - U Turn at Rajpath Club corner - back to start point [6.2 Kms.]
5) Cycling Route - Start point - Right Turn on SPRR - Shilaj Cross Roads - Science City Cross Roads - Lapkaman Cross Roads - Vaishnodevi Circle - U Turn - Back the same route - finish just before start point on SPRR [28.2 Kms.]
6) Race Format - gunshot/ common start time for all. Start will be given after lining up all participants for the Run start. Slipstreaming is allowed.
7) Time recording - Total time - Running to Cycling finish time. Results will be based on total time taken.
8) Event Finish Time - 08.15 AM
9) Cycle & equipment storage area - At the start/ registration point mentioned above
10) Participant registration - No walk in entries are allowed. All participants must register before hand. Registration can be done online on www.abcl.org.in. - Entry free for ABC and affiliate club members.- Non members registration fee Rs. 300 which must be paid at the time of online registration. - Last date for registration is 5 PM, 4th October 2018. No fees will be accepted on the race day.
11) Volunteer registration - Volunteers must register on or before 4th October 2018 only by an e mail to the Race Director Mr. Jaikrishna Agarwal on firstname.lastname@example.org
12) Other rules & guidelines -
a) Hydration point at the starting line / transition area only.b) No change room facilities.c) Aerobars are strictly not allowed.d) All U turns must go around the traffic circle.e) Please park your bike in a way so that it does not block any other.f) We will safeguard the bikes, but any loose belongings tied to the bikes are your responsibility.g) We shall try to safeguard any loose belongings left behind at the end of the running leg and at the start of the cycling leg, however volunteers or ABC assumes no responsibility for the same. Loose objects must be placed at a convenient place. Direct hand over of any article to or from any volunteer is prohibited and shall lead to disqualification.h) No volunteer is allowed to assist you during the race or in the transition area for change over, however you may assist or be assisted by fellow participants.i) You must understand the route before you start.j) Running is done opposite the vehicle traffic flow (Run on the right side of the road) - this is ensure safety and clear vision of the incoming traffic.k) Decisions of the Race Director with regard to the race conduct shall be final and uncontestible.
Age categories will be as per regular norms of ABCh.
13. The Form submission and Payment can be made by cash/cheque to Bhavin Chokshi at his office : Ajey Engineering College Stores, GF-36, Super Mall, Near Lal Bungalow, C.G.Road, Ahmedabad. Mobile Number: 7069337849.
For Electronic Transfer of funds to ABC account - the details are as follows
Name of Account: Ahmedabad Bicycling ClubBank: HDFC BankZone: Ahmedabad (380)Branch Name: MithakhaliBranch Code: 006RTGS / NEFT IFSC / SWIFT code: HDFC0000006MICR Code: 380240002Account No.: 00062000037488Account Type: Current
14. All Participants who have registered for any ABCh Race must read the complete Rules & Regulations and note that the Race Director shall strictly enforce the Rules for each Race. Registration and participation in ABCh means deemed to have accepted the rules and regulation pertaining to the race.