1. Which officer of the Government of India has the right to take part in the proceedings of Parliament of India even though he is not a member?
(b) Attorney-General of India
(d) Election Commissioner
2. Eleventh Schedule to the Constitution of India does not deal with
(b) Drinking water
(c) Urban planning
(d) Minor forest produce
3. The first lady in India who became the Chief Minister of a state
(a) Nandini Satpathy
(b) Sheela Dikshit
(c) Sucheta Kripalani
(d) J. Jayalalitha
4. The anti-defection law was included in the Constitution of India in the year _____________ and amended in the year __________
5. Parliament can legislate on any subject in the state list
(a) For the implementation of international treaties or agreements
(b) If the Rajya Sabha declares by two-third majority resolution that it is expedient to do so in national interest
(c) If the Legislatures of two or more states request it to do so for them
(d) In all the above cases
6. The function of Inter-State Council does not include
(a) Inquiry into disputes arising between States
(b) Investigating subjects common to States
(c) Adjudicate disputes pertaining to inter-state rivers.
(d) Making recommendations for better co-ordination of policy and action.
7. What is the special constitutional position of the Jammu & Kashmir?
(a) Indian laws are not applicable
(b) It is above Indian Constitution
(c) It is not one of the integral parts of the Indian Union
(d) It has its own Constitution
8. The number of Judges including the Chief Justice in the Supreme Court is
(d) None of the above
9. Indian Republic is not the product of
(b) Political Revolution
(c) Made by a body of eminent representatives of the people
(d) All of the above
10. What is the total number of languages included in the Eighth Schedule to the Constitution of India?
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google. -
Terms of Service