Borculo Christian School Enrollment Contract Terms
It is necessary to establish an agreement upon payments made for tuition and that families adhere to the agreed-upon payment schedule. The board must meet its monthly payments and therefore this necessitates each family doing the same.
1. I/We agree to make full payment of any prior commitment by June 1, 2019. If unable to do so, I will request a meeting with the school’s Finance Committee to mutually resolve the matter. Until these criteria are met, enrollment of the new school year is considered conditional.
2. If I/We cannot meet the payment plan, I/We will contact the Finance Committee.
3. I/We understand that in the event tuition is not paid, legal means of tuition collection may be used.
4. Any child shall be permitted to enroll whose tuition is paid from the previous year. If a balance remains, however, there must be a written agreement as to the tuition payment for the current year.
5. Families that no longer have children at Borculo Christian School are expected to have their tuition paid in full at the time of leaving Borculo Christian, the family and the finance committee must agree on a payment plan to pay the remaining amount owed to BCS. This plan will be made in writing and signed by the parent or parents and a representative of Borculo Christian School.