1. Assignment. Contributor will develop Digital Media Content (“Work”) assigned by Publisher. The topics, length and due dates for each deliverable will be determined by Publisher.
2. Consideration. Prior to Contributor’s assignment and submission of Work, Publisher and Contributor will enter into a Contributor Agreement. The Agreement will confirm Contributor’s assignment and consideration terms.
3. Grant of Rights. Publisher will own all right, title, and interest, including all rights of copyright, in and to accepted Work on a work made for hire basis.
4. Warranty. Contributor will only submit Work in which the Contributor is the sole author and is Contributor’s original Work. Contributor will not submit any Work previously published in whole or in part, in any form.
5. Use of Contributor's Name and Likeness. Publisher shall have the right to use Contributor's name, likeness and biography in connection with promotion, trade and advertising of the Work.