Call for Talks & Panel Discussions - EMAS 40th
Contributions are sought in the form of presentations, provocations and discussion topics.
Themes of particular interest include:
- Historical perspectives of electronic and electroacoustic music in the UK including key institutions and alternative/untold histories.
- Contemporary issues in Electroacoustic music including diversity, current trends and the public position of Electroacoustic music.
- Electroacoustic futures.
- Submissions that challenge the established or recognised histories of electroacoustic music.
Proposals or abstracts of no more than 200 words should be uploaded using the form below.
- Submission of paper and piece proposals: 1st Nov 2018
- Decision from the review panel: 15th Nov 2018
- Confirmation of attendance: 25th Nov 2018
- Association dates: 26th and 27th January 2019
University / Affiliation
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service