Panel/Circle Signup Form: Be a Practitioner on a MeWe Panel, Help Run a Circle, etc.
Thank you for considering joining us! Laureli Shimayo is the founder and producer of the MeWe Events [MEtaphysics & WEllness + each of us (ME) growing in community by collaborating with all of us (WE)]! MeWeFairs.com
Our mission is to create an atmosphere of collaboration and support amongst the lightworkers of the world. We do this by bringing Practitioners & Vendors together with the public to create transformational experiences, new alliances, and abundance for everyone.
We want you to know, understand, and align with our vision so that we can create cohesion, love and support amongst this incredible group of healers. So here it is!
Our intention is:
• To contribute to transformation on this planet
• To light the path for those on their journey
• To thrive in our own lives, businesses, and spiritual paths
• To create community and provide and receive mutual support amongst intuitives, coaches, healers and spiritual product vendors
• To call forward truth in all of its names for the benefit of all beings
• To be a haven for those who are exploring spirituality, metaphysics and alternative wellness modalities
• To each shine our light brightly while also bringing a sense of humility
• To empower others to know and trust themselves and their own wisdom
• To create a context for all to see and be who they truly are
We hope you agree with the intention of this event and commit to it alongside us.
Please read the following agreements and answer the questions in the form below. Thank you so much for playing!
*I agree to showing up at least 15 min early for Online Events (if I am running late, I will text Laureli at 720-352-2434).
*If needed, I agree to cancel more than 7 days before the event OR I forfeit the entire fee (email email@example.com).
*I acknowledge that if I cancel after payment has been rendered, an administrative fee may be retained (we are attempting to work compassionately and fluidly with everyone - we returned everything cancelled due to the pandemic).
*If an emergency occurs, and I cannot make it, I will let Laureli know by texting her promptly at 720-352-2434.
*I agree to release ThriveWise LLC, including DBA MeWe Fairs, and its representatives from all claims, damages, demands, actions, lawsuits resulting in any way from an event I sign up for, using this form or any other method.
*I promise to be truthful and in integrity in all my interactions with MeWe and its representatives.
*I promise to share space and resources and create a positive environment.
*I honor all other Practitioners & Vendors, including their physical and psychic space (I'll go to Laureli or her assistant if there is a problem).
*I honor the customer, taking care to not “sell” what is not in their best interest (and not pressure anyone to buy).