Each lesson is designed to have you watch the short video BEFORE taking the quiz. In this way you will be more likely to retain the information in this lesson.
Your results will immediately be emailed to you. Keep these emails for your record so you can prove completion of this lesson. When all lessons from both the Old and the New Testament are completed you will be awarded a Certificate of Completion in Bible Literacy. Contact us at
with final results.
If you like the book of Galatians, you might want to learn more. Click the following link to go deeper in the book of Galatians:
1. Jewish believers of Jesus wanted non-Jewish believers to do what in order to be a Christian?
Jump up and down for ten minutes
Follow the laws of the Torah
Follow the laws of the land
Nod their heads, turn around, and sit down
2. According to Paul, people are justified by faith in Jesus and NOT justified by what?
The works of the Torah
Following the Proverbs
3. "Justified" literally means what?
Being liked by all
Being declared righteous
Being made in the image of God
4. According to Paul, how was Abraham justified?
Sacrificing his son Isaac
Following the law of the Torah
Faith in his ability to be good
Faith in God's promise
5. Why did God give the law of the Torah?
To make a way of salvation
To expose Israel's sin and to be a school teacher of what sin is
To make us feel real lousy for not being able to live up to the law
All the above
6. The laws of the Torah can be summarized by what?
Love yourself more than your neighbor
Love your neighbor as yourself
7. How will non-Jewish people learn God's will without the law?
Through the Spirit of Jesus
By watching YouTube
By reading the Jewish Torah
By the hair on their chinny chin chin
8. When a person trusts in Jesus and lives in dependence on the Spirit it produces what?
Fruit of the Spirit
People who are holier than thou
9. Fruit is not automatic. We have to learn to do what?
Fake it until we make it
Put on a mask of righteousness
Never tell people our sin struggles
Prune off old habits and cultivate new habits
10. What really matters is...
How we feel when we worship God
God's new creation
If the preaching is expository or topical
What we think will happen in the end times
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service