NUCLEUS SPACE RENTAL SUBMISSION FORM
Please fill out all required fields to attain a proper quote
Contact Name/ Person in Charge
I will need to use the following spaces
Main Gallery Floor Space
Main Gallery Walls
Atrium Gallery Floor Space
Atrium Gallery Walls
Store / Shop Area
Office / Kitchen
Movable Walls in Main Gallery
Desired Rental Period (ex: Saturday, May 1, 12pm - Sunday, May 2, 8pm)
Event Start Time
Event End Time
Cleanup Complete / Premises Vacate Time
Estimated Number In Attendance
Event Description / Hourly Synopsis
ADDITIONAL RENTAL AMENITIES NEEDED
Check all that apply
Staff Fee for space usage after business hours
Online Ticketing and register transaction fee
Tables (1 - 4 available) 2' x 6'
Chairs (1 - 10 available)
Refrigerator / Freezer
Table Cloth (Black)
Hardware & Office supplies (tape, scissors, tools, etc)
Gallery bar table
TERMS & REGULATIONS
- Everything must be returned to its original position and condition after check-out.
- Renters will be required to make the necessary event signage.
Examples: "Raffle Drawing Starts at..., Filming in Progress, The gallery is temporarily Closed due to..."
- Renter must report, and pay for, any equipment, art and property damage. In the event of an injury Nucleus will not be
held responsible / liable.
- The name "Nucleus" shall not be used as an endorsement unless approved by Nucleus.
- There is no smoking on the premises
- Serving alcoholic beverages of any kind must first be approved, not distributed to minors, and not for resale.
- Usage of the facility for installations and build outs must be approved first with a layout drawing.
- Plan ahead, bring your own equipment/staff. Treat the space as if it were an empty warehouse. We will not provide tools/tabled/chairs without additional cost.
- Nucleus may modify any part of the agreement at any time with notice to renter.
- All artwork used in filming must have clearance first from the gallery and may require a separate fee.
- Nucleus is not responsible for promoting the renter's event and acts purely as a venue/space.
- All sales of renter's merchandise shall be handled exclusively by the renter. Nucleus will not be able to provide change.
- The remainder of payment for rent must be collected prior to check in, on the day of the event.
- Nucleus employees will not be obligated to assist the renters. Renters are responsible for booking proper event staff.
- Security personnel will be required for events exceeding 50 attendees. For 50 - 100 attendees, Nucleus will provide one security personnel at 10$/hour for the duration of the event. For 100+ attendees, Nucleus will provide two security personnel at 10$/hour each for the duration of the event. Security is mandatory for all events exceeding 50 attendees and a penalty of $125 will be applied to any events exceeding the estimated number of attendees without proper security personnel.
- Nucleus reserves the right to cancel events due to emergencies up to 20 days prior to event date without notice.
- Free parking in the lots behind Nucleus. F.C. Bank parking is available after 7PM weekdays and all day Sat./Sun.
- Additional amenities outside of the rental contract will be charged for as needed.
- A separate returnable security deposit of $200 will be due upon check in (cash or check accepted)
- Designated storage area will be available if necessary.
- $100 will be charged for every hour exceeding the check out time.
- 5 hour minimum rental time (includes set up and take down time.)
- A non refundable deposit of 50% is required to secure the rental
- The remaining balance is due upon check in before the event begins
Thank you for submitting this form. We will get back to you shortly with a quote and availability.
I have read the terms and regulations and confirm that the information I have given is correct.
GALLERY DIMENSIONS AND SPECIFICATIONS
Upstairs Atrium Profile
Upstairs Atrium Topographic
Main Gallery (south wall)
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Gallery Nucleus.