In it's 5th year, the Future of Ghana Publication transcends stereotypes, highlighting the unsung contributions and impact the next generation of current future leaders are making in Ghana and globally across all sectors.
The 2019 NOMINATIONS CLOSE 1st December 2018 at 23:59 GMT(no applications made thereafter will be accepted for the 2019 process) KEY POINTS TO NOTE:1. Must be aged 30 years or younger as of 6th March 2019
2. Must be Ghanaian; either born in Ghana or Ghanaian through birth, via a parent(s) or grandparent(s)
3. A Nominee is the young person being nominated
4. A Nominator is the individual nominating the young person
5. You can self nominate
6. Selected Top 30 U30 Alumni from previous years will not be considered for selection unless their 5 year period has lapsed as our governing constitution outlines e.g. A Top 30 U30 Alumni selected in 2015 will not be considered for selection until 2020, provided this same candidate is 30 years or under by the specified eligible entry date.
7. For a full outline of the rules & procedures governing the selection of the Top 30 U30, please visit our website or click the following link to review the Publication Constitution: http://futureofghana.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/FOG-Constitution.pdf
Thank you for taking your time to complete the nomination form
Website: www.futureofghana.comADVERTISE & PRESS: Please contact Derrick - firstname.lastname@example.org
Future of Ghana 2015 Publication: https://goo.gl/nQCfZFFuture of Ghana 2016 Publication: https://goo.gl/NiUtFbFuture of Ghana 2017 Publication: https://goo.gl/JphZmzFuture of Ghana 2018 Publication: https://goo.gl/bV4BbP