UGC-NET/SET-PAPER-I(2011-JUNE) - MODEL PAPER-112
ONLINE TEST NET/SET PAPER-1
41. The first Open University in India was set up in the State of
42. Most of the Universities in India are funded by
the Central Government
Private bodies and Individuals
the State Governments
the University Grants Commission
43. Which of the following organizations looks after the quality of Technical and Management education in India?
44. Consider the following statements: Identify the statement which implies natural justice.
Justice delayed is justice denied.
A reasonable opportunity of being heard must be given.
The principle of natural justice is followed by the Courts.
Natural justice is an inalienable right of a citizen
45. The President of India is
the Head of State
the Head of Government
both Head of the State and the Head of the Government
None of the above
46. Who among the following holds office during the pleasure of the President of India?
Governor of a State
Chief Election Commissioner
Chairman of the Union Public Service Commission
Comptroller and Auditor General of India
Questions 47 to 49 are based upon the following diagram in which there are three interlocking circles A, P and S where A stands for Artists, circle P for Professors and circle S for Sports persons.Different regions in the figure are lettered from a to f:
47. The region which represents artists who are neither sportsmen nor professors.
48. The region which represents professors, who are both artists and sportspersons.
49. The region which represents professors, who are also sportspersons, but not artists.
Questions 50 to 52 are based on the following data: Measurements of some variable X were made at an interval of 1 minute from 10 A.M. to 10:20 A.M. The data, thus, obtained is as follows:X : 60, 62, 65, 64, 63, 61, 66, 65, 70, 68, 63, 62, 64, 69, 65, 64, 66, 67, 66, 64
50. The value of X, which is exceeded 10% of the time in the duration of measurement, is
Send me a copy of my responses.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service