"Ethics and the Law in Medicine - in Research and Healthcare"
Poznań 27th - 28th June 2018
ORGANISING INSTITUTIONS:Adam Mickiewicz University in Poznań (UAM) – Faculty of Law and AdministrationPoznan University of Medical Science (UMP) – Faculty of Medicine IIEuropean University Viadrina Frankfurt (Oder) (EUV) – Interdisciplinary Centre for EthicsUlm University (UU) – Institute of the History, Philosophy and Ethics of MedicineInterdisziplinärer Arbeitskreis für Ethik der Medizin in Polen und Deutschland
1. The administrator of the data indicated in the consent to the processing of personal data expressed above are conference organizers, e-mail: email@example.com.
2. The purpose of data collection is to organize International and Interdisciplinary Conference "Ethics and the Law in Medicine - in Research and Healthcare". Your personal data will not be shared with other recipients.
3. You have the right to access the data contents and rectify them, delete or limit processing, as well as the right to object, demand the cessation of processing and data transfer, as well as the right to withdraw your consent at any time and the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory authority.
4. Providing data is voluntary, but necessary to participate in the conference. If you do not provide data, you will not be able to attend the conference.
5. The data provided by you will not be subject to disclosure to third parties. Recipients of data will be only institutions authorized by law.
6. The data provided by you will not be profiled.
7. The data controller has no intention of transferring personal data to a third country or an international organization.
8. Personal data will be kept for a period of 2 months, counting from the day of the end of the conference.