West Michigan Chapter of the National Association of Health Services Executives (NAHSE) 2019 Scholarship Application
The primary purpose of the NAHSE West Michigan Chapter Scholarship is to promote the advancement and development of healthcare leaders and to elevate the quality of healthcare services rendered to underserved communities. Three (3) scholarships in the amount of $500.00 will be awarded for the 2019-2020 school year based on the following criteria:
1. Enrollment or acceptance into a graduate degree program with a healthcare administration concentration
2. Graduate GPA of 3.0 or higher (an academic average grade of "B" or higher); if the applicant is in their first semester of Graduate school, we will accept and Undergraduate GPA of 3.0 or higher (an academic average grade of "B" or higher)
3. Residence within the West Michigan region
4. Two recommendation forms (one academic and one professional) using the recommendation form here:
5. Transcript (from the applicant's Undergraduate school if you are a first-year Graduate student, otherwise provide your Graduate program transcript)
7. 500 words or less response to the essay question below
8. Submission of documents (recommendation forms, transcript, and resume) to
by 11:59 PM on the application due date of June 7, 2019.
Please fully answer all application questions. Applications are due June 7, 2019 by 11:59 PM and will not be considered if late. Notification about student's application will be emailed by June 21, 2019. The scholarship awards will be presented at our annual Golf Fundraising Event on July 18, 2019.
If you have any questions, please email
We look forward to reviewing your application.
West Michigan NAHSE Scholarship Committee
Page 1 of 3
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service