Workshop on PCB Fabrication
FAB Lab DU is going to arrange a workshop on how to design, analyze and then finally manufacture/fabricate PCBs, ALL HANDS ON.
Research Assistant & Operator
Fab Lab DU
Course length: 3 classes
Date: 10,17,24 April 2019 (Every Wednesday in a week)
Class length: 2 hours (2:30 pm - 4:30 pm)
Registration Fee: 1500 BDT (Selected participants will be emailed with Bkash number)
Maximum Participants: 12
Class1- 1) Introduction;
2) UV optical mask design, printer and transparent paper; and
3) Accurate board cutting in accordance to size and necessity.
Class2- 4) Practical Test on previous classes techniques;
5) Proper placement and lamination of patterning material based on requirement; and
6) Safety protocols and exposing UV light for curing pattering materials;
Class3- 7) Practical Test on previous two classes techniques;
8) Proper developing etch pattern on circuit board;
9) Etching circuit pattern on board; and
10) Washing and cleaning board for soldering process.
Can you bring laptop?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service