LLRC Comments & Suggestions
The Library Learning Resource Center (LLRC) staff is dedicated to providing you with the best services possible, but we need your feedback to do so. Please let us know how we can continue to improve!
1. I am a . . .
Faculty / Staff Member
2. What did we do well?
Your kind words motivate and inspire us to continue doing our very best:
3. What can we improve on?
We strive to give you the best service; let us know how we can do better:
4. About how much time do you spend in the library?
1-5 hours per week
6-10 hours per week
More than 10 hours per week
- Front Desk-
General Library Quality Questions. IF YOU WANT TO SKIP TO THE RESEARCH/REFERENCE/LIBRARIAN SECTION OR THE TUTORING SECTION, PLEASE SCROLL DOWN.
5. Please rate your overall experience with the Library (if your experience was not "Good," please select "Other:" and explain why):
6. Were you greeted by a staff member as you walked in to the Library? Mark only one oval.
7. What services if any, were we able to assist you with? Check all that apply.
Fees / Holds
Locating a Book / Article
Scanning / Printing
Uploading / Saving Documents
- Reference / Research / Librarian Services -
IF YOU DID NOT SEEK LIBRARIAN HELP, THEN PLEASE SCROLL DOWN.
8. I would recommend using the LLRC Reference / Research Services (the Librarians) to other students (if not "True," then please explain under "Other:").
9. If a Librarian has ever lectured on Library Research Skills, either in your classroom or in a library class that you attended, did you find the information useful?
I have not attended a Librarian lecture in-classroom or in the library.
10. If you answered “No” on the last question, please explain why:
- Tutoring Services -
IF YOU DID NOT SEEK TUTORING, THEN PLEASE SKIP SCROLL DOWN AND CLICK "SUBMIT."
11. The tutoring services that I received met my academic needs (if no, please explain under "Other:"):
12. How did you hear about the Oxnard College Library Tutoring and/or Writing and Reading Center? Check all that apply.
Friend / Classmate
13. Which tutoring resources did you use? Check all that apply.
Library Tutoring Center or Math Lab
Writing and Reading Center
14. I would recommend using the LLRC Tutoring Center to other students (mark only one oval):
N / A
15. I would recommend using the Writing and Reading Center to other students (mark only one oval):
N / A
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service