THS Senior Graduation Survey
At the board meeting on June 23rd, TPS board of education approved graduation on July 24th at 7:00 PM at NSU Doc Wadley stadium. The graduation ceremony will be modified in the following ways due to COVID-19. The ceremony will be live streamed so that families may watch it from home. Unfortunately, we will not have an inclement weather plan.
1. Graduates and family members must self-monitor for COVID-19 before arrival. However, upon entry temperatures and COVID-19 screening will be conducted.
2. Graduates will report to the southwest gate of the football field at 6:00 PM.
3. Guests will remain in vehicles until gates open at 6:30 PM.
4. This year guest seating will be on the home and visitor’s side. There will be four guest entries. There will be a north and south entry on both the home and visitor’s side. The graduation stage will be set up on the south endzone. Graduates will be on the field facing south six feet apart. Stadium seating will be marked.
5. Graduation is set to begin at 7:00 PM. However, we will wait until everyone is seated to begin.
6. Graduates will receive four tickets for family members. Family members must have their ticket to get into the gate.
7. Graduates or a guardian will pick up their tickets by driving through in the same manner that they did when they picked up their caps and gowns. Pick up will be 7:00 AM-5:30 PM on Tuesday, July 21st and Wednesday, July 22nd. (We will hand out their packets at this time-diploma, unofficial transcript, class picture, yearbooks etc.) We will ask for a signature of the graduate or guardian in order to pick up graduation tickets and other items.
8. When the ceremony is over, graduates will exit first to their vehicles and leave stadium. Guests will then follow. This is a new procedure due to COVID-19. Therefore, gathering on the field for pictures will not be allowed at this time. Thank you for your understanding.
9. These were the guidelines that were developed for the use of the NSU stadium. Tahlequah Public Schools has a long-standing partnership with Northeastern State University. We appreciate your understanding and respecting these guidelines during this time.
Please take the survey so that we can plan for graduation.
Name of Graduate
Are you planning on attending graduation on July 24, 2020 at 7:00 PM at NSU Doc Wadley Stadium?
How many of your allotted tickets will need to be handicapped?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Tahlequah Public Schools.