2022 ITF Seniors Team Championships Application, May 1 - 6, 2022 Age Divisions: 50, 55, 60 Palm Beach County, Florida, USA
By completing this application, you may be considered for the 2022 ITF Seniors Cup Team selection, provided you have otherwise met the team selection requirements. The team selection will be posted on January 31, 2022.
The Senior International Guidelines can be found here:
This application is due by December 16, 2021.
If you have any questions about the application, please feel free to contact Rob Gorden at
Sign in to Google
to save your progress.
1. USTA Number
2. ITF IPIN Number (or enter "will apply" if you have not yet obtained one)
6. Phone Number
7. On which teams are you interested in playing
8. To be considered for team selection, please share three National or Sectional tournaments that you have played in the last 36 months?
9. If you hold a passport from any other country or have started the process of becoming a US citizen, please specify which country and email a copy of that passport to
10. Please provide your passport number
11. I certify that I am in good health and am prepared to undertake the extensive travel and strenuous physical exertions that will be required of team players.
12. If your answer is "No" to question 10, please explain.
13. Are you willing to be the playing team captain if selected to the team?
14. ITF Requirements:
I certify that I have lived in the United States of America for 24 consecutive months and I have not played on an international team for any other country in the past 36 months.
I certify that I am not eligible to play for any other country.
I have an ITF IPIN, or will obtain one before April 1st, 2022.
NEW REQUIREMENT FOR SENIOR INTERNATIONAL SELECTION - SAFE PLAY PROGRAM
The United States Olympic Committee and the USTA are requiring all athletes representing the United States at international competitions to comply with the Safe Play program.
The Safe Play program is the United States Olympic Committee’s initiative to recognize, reduce and respond to misconduct in sport.
There is no cost to the player to complete the process
To begin the process, please visit:
and select “Get Approved.”
Applicant List: The list of applicants who will be considered for cup team selection will be posted on USTA.com by December 19, 2021. Eligible players who have applied for consideration have until December 23, 2021 to notify the USTA if their name has been omitted from that list.
Insurance: The USTA maintains a Travel Accident Insurance program, providing benefits for accidental death and dismemberment; as well as, a medical component. The coverage is extended to insure all USTA staff, teams, coaches, trainers, and USTA tournament officials when on official USTA business. While the USTA’s coverage is consistent with the ITF Regulations and requirements, the ITF, the title sponsor, the host association, and the host venue cannot accept any liability for any participant or visitor in this respect. All team cup players and their guests should consider arranging separate coverage outside of the USTA policy that would be in line with your individual requirements.
Player Stipend: Players selected for a cup team will receive a stipend in the amount of $1,000 after receipt of their completed player agreements and successful completion of the Play Safe Program.
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of USTA.