PLEASANT HILL SWAP MEET - Oct. 27, 2019
This is a fundraiser for our Philippines 2020 Youth Mission Trip.
Please sign up below to reserve your space. Each space is one parking space (about 8x16 feet). You can sign up for multiple spaces, depending on your needs.
LOCATION: Pleasant Hill SDA Church, 800 Grayson Rd., front parking lot
$30 per parking space by deadline (non-refundable); $55 for two spaces and $30 for each additional space
10% of total sales (seller keeps remainder)
DEADLINE to reserve and pay for your space: OCTOBER 20
GUIDELINES FOR SELLERS:
1. Keep all of your stuff within the designated parking space (about 8x16 feet).
2. Whatever you bring with you, must leave with you at the end of swap meet.
3. Make sure your space is cleaner when you leave, than when you arrived. If items are left behind, there is a $50 charge.
4. Bring your money to give change.
5. Bring your own tables and chairs.
6. You must price your own items. Bring your own stickers.
7. You are welcome to bring your own canopy.
8. No personal food sales. There will already be food for sale at the swap meet.
Number of spaces needed
What will you be selling?
Used items from home
New handmade crafts
1. Drop a check off at the church office. (There is a mail slot on the right of the door. Your payment can be dropped off at your convenience.) Mark envelope for Mission Trip.
2. Online at
, click on Giving, select Mission Trip.
3. Hand your payment to Ely De Gracia, Mission Treasurer.
Checks can be made out to Pleasant Hill SDA Church or PHSDA with the memo Mission Trip.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service