HippoLogic Membership Market Research
Market research to help Sandra from HippoLogic to find out what R+ horse people want to see in a membership
1. For long have you had your current horse/lease horse?
< 2 years
2 - 5 years
> 6 years
I don't own a horse anymore/don't have a lease horse
2. When did you start using a bridge signal paired with a reinforcer to train your horse?
less than 2 years ago
2-5 years ago
5 - 10 years ago
> 10 years
I don't remember
4. If you could train your horse to do ANYTHING (absolutely anything you wish!), what would that be? What would you do with your horse if s/he could do that?
3. What level clicker trainer do you consider yourself?
Starter (I can teach my horse simple behaviours and tricks/ I just discovered clicker training)
Advanced (I have taught my horse lots of new behaviours and advanced tricks with R+)
Very advanced (I taught my horse to do almost everything with R+ and/or trained multiple horses R+)
Expert (I can train almost everything I want with 100% R+ and/or help others successfully)
Professional (I help other people train their horses with R+ in return for money)
5. What do you use clicker training for? (Multiple answers possible)
Husbandry (daily handling and care/ medical training like deworming, vet examinations, farrier)
Restore trust in humans
All of the above
6. What do you want to learn in order improve your clicker skills? (Multiple answers possible)
Expand my knowledge about training principles/learning theory
Improve my training skills
Improve my confidence
7. What would you like to see in a membership community for positive reinforcement? (Choose 3 that are most important to YOU)
R+ horse training videos about specific topics
Receive personal advice and feedback to improve
Possibility to share my training videos
Learn advanced training techniques
Get a training system/training plan/shaping plan
A supporting community
LIVE Q&A sessions
Share my training success with people who understand me
A forum to quickly find answers I am looking for
8. What would you value the most in a membership? (Pick one of the answers above)
9. What would you consider a fair price for the things you listed above? (price per month + currency: USD/AUD/CAD/EURO etc)
10. If I start a membership community, do you want to become a founding member? A founding member influences the topics, is active and pays the lowest price (and... your membership fee will never go up)
My age is ....
YES, I am interested to hear more and even might become a founding member. Please send me more info. I share my name and email below
Thank you for helping me. Here is a video that's only available for HippoLogic inner circle students.
Page 1 of 1
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service