Call for Works - EMAS 40th
Musical submissions should reflect the history and breadth of electroacoustic music in the UK or seek to challenge conventions and towards the future. We are also open to proposals that include significant historical works (where performance is feasible.)
- Concert works should be no greater than 15 minutes in duration, submitted as a 44.1Khz wav or aiff
- Multichannel works (up to 8) are welcome but submissions should include a stereo mix
- Works incorporating live elements and electronics should include a brief technical rider
Musical submissions should be submitted via the form below:
- Submission of paper and piece proposals: 1st Nov 2018
- Decision from the review panel: 15th Nov 2018
- Confirmation of attendance: 25th Nov 2018
- Association dates: 26th and 27th January 2019
Title of Work
(Soundcloud / dropbox etc.) - please ensure that the link will not expire!
Duration of Work
Affiliation (Organisation or University)
Specific Technical Requirements
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service