Uplift Communications Worker Application Form
Thank you for applying to Uplift for the role of Communications Worker The closing date for this post is 6pm 18.05.18
This is 21 hours a week and the starting salary for this role is €15,600 (pro rata €26,000). Uplift has a Dublin based office as well as some team members working remotely. As a member of our small team you will
- Promote and communicate Uplift’s campaigns to media outlets ie write press releases, pitch campaigns and organise media events
- Implement Uplift’s social media strategy and achieve our goals and targets
- Analyse trends and metrics and generate reports that track and provide valuable insights
- Test and innovate new approaches to using social media as a people powered organising and broadcast platform
- Produce and manage the creation for social media content ie graphics and video
- Innovate ways to engage media to win national and regional campaigns
- Work with campaigners to develop powerful messaging for our people powered campaigns.
Full details here
Please paste a link to your Cover Letter in the space below. It should be first saved in Google Docs, making sure you the share setting is set to allow anyone with the link to have access. Paste the link - not the text in the space below.
Please paste a link to your CV in the space below. It should be first saved in Google Docs, making sure you the share setting is set to allow anyone with the link to have access. Paste the link - not the text in the space below.
Please tick if you have experience in the following areas/platforms
Google Suite - docs, sheets, email
Customer Service Platforms
Logistics and event organisation
Working with a remote working team
How did you hear about this job?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Uplift.
Terms of Service