Woman Healthcare Leader of the Year 2016
Pharma Leaders 2016 Research has brought about six names as finalists for the coveted & prestigious Women Healthcare Leader of the year at the historic 9th Annual Pharmaceutical Leadership Summit & Pharma Leaders Business Leadership Awards 2016. The six finalists are the result of our independent survey & in continuation of our pursuit to seek innovations & excellence, Pharma Leaders dont go by name & fame but pure talents, no matter which part of the city the nominee is.This category highlights the challenges faced, specifically by women leaders, in achieving leadership positions. It makes pragmatic recommendations on how we can overcome these challenges - something we must do to ensure that these clinical leaders has with the necessary skills, in sufficient numbers, for successful implementation of the reforms. Enthusiastic emerging clinical leaders. Women innovators are coming forward to take up leadership positions in the emerging Clinical Commissioning Groups. The leader will be announced in the glittering award night on 3rd December 2016 in mumbai, india.
And the Nominees are....
1. Ms. Ranjeeta Vinil, Founder Director, Saarathi Healthcare Pvt Ltd
2. Ms. Vanaja Krishnan, Managing Director, George Clinical, India
3. Ms.Deepthi Anand,Founder-CEO, Valencia Nutrition Private Limited
4. Ms.Aditi Hazra-Ganju, Co-Founder at Mirai Health
5. Ms.Saral Thangam, CEO & Managing Director, Norwich Clinical
6. Ms.Shehnaz Vakharia, Director, ADAMAS Clinical Quality Consulting Pvt Ltd
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google. -
Terms of Service