Sapling API - Development Sandbox and Key Request
Hello! 👋If you're looking to build an integration against the Sapling API, you're in the right place. Hopefully you've reviewed our API documentation (
) and are ready to begin your work.
Our overall process for external integrations works like this:
1) External developer reviews Sapling API documentation (we must have a mutual customer / prospective customer in place at this time)
2) External developer completes Development Sandbox and Key Request form (this form) to request development sandbox and keys
3) Sapling verifies authenticity of request with mutual customer / prospective customer
4) Sapling provisions development sandbox and keys and sends to external developer
5) External developer builds and tests integration
6) Customer provides external developer with production keys
Still have questions? Reach out to
for additional help.
What's your company's name?
What's your company's website?
If you have a developer portal / public API documentation we can review, please share the website below.
What are you hoping to achieve with an integration to Sapling?
Do we have a mutual customer or prospective customer together?
If yes, what's the customer's name?
What's your name?
What's the best email address to contact for more information or to share the development sandbox credentials and keys?
Any other comments that would be important to review as part of this request?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Sapling.