LUMA 2018 Feedback
How did you find the overall experience of LUMA 2018?
What is your age?
What is your gender?
Prefer not to say
Where do you live?
Southern Lakes Area
Other part of NZ
How did you find out about LUMA?
Word of mouth
How likely are you to attend LUMA 2019?
Did you donate to LUMA?
Prefer not to say
Would you buy LUMA apparel?
What would you like to see more of next year?
How did you get to LUMA?
Taxi or alternative
Walk or Bike
How could we make your LUMA experience more enjoyable (what could be improved)?
What was your favorite installation?
1. Tumbler (The one on the beach)
2. Light Play (The kids playground)
3. Aurora (The projection piece just off the bridge)
3.1. Portal to Someone (UV Sculptures by the Bridge)
4. Nocturnal Creatures (Reverse shadows of creatures and animals up the zigzag path)
5. LUMA Lounge
6. Fortune Fountain
7. Pou Rama (Columns by the pond, near rotunda)
8. Cubazoid (Projection cube in the pond)
9. Gravitron (Circular LED walk thru by pond)
10. Illuminated Identities (3 Columns of lit masks)
11. Hex (Make your own dance track with projection)
12. Totem (Stage with Echo Knot and Arli playing)
13. Water Fun (The big lit balls in the pond)
14. Outdoor Cinema
14.1. Caution Ice (Ice sculpture by pond)
15. Ripple (Interactive projection on the trees)
16. Underworld (The jellyfish by the schools)
16.1. Strobe Arch
17. Tiny Disco
18. Burrow (The arcs of light along the path)
19. Smoke and Mirrors (Lasers in the greenhouse)
20. Lighthouse (Beams of light into the sky)
21. Fauna (The three graffiti pieces)
22. Phonogram (Interactive hexagonal light interface with light in the tree)
23. Dreamtime (Chill space under the central tree in the rose gardens)
23.1. The Fairies!
24. Amigdala (The piece at the end of the gardens with the mirror balls)
24.1. Digi coconuts
25. Dark Flight (The extinct UV animals by the kids)
26. UV Spaghetti
27. Sedusa (The animated illustration)
28. Sticks (Led strips in the forest)
29. Perspective (The three perspective pieces by sticks)
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Luma Light Festival Trust.
Terms of Service