2019 Robinson Farmers Market Board of Directors Application
If you are interested in:
- Making the Robinson Farmers Market Market the best it can be
- Directly impacting the Robinson Township community
- Developing a Market Mission Statement
- and passionate about supporting local small businesses
And willing to:
- Commit to 4 meetings per year
- Be an ambassador for the Market in the community
- Assist in some (or all) of the following areas for the Market: strategic planning, fundraising, monitoring and evaluation, public relations, and promotions
We would welcome your application! Deadline for applicants is March 1, 2019.
Occupation (All are welcome to apply, whether currently in the workforce or not)
I currently live in Robinson Township.
If you answered "no" to the previous question, where is your residence and why should you still be considered for the Board?
Please describe why you would like to serve on the Robinson Farmers Market Board of Directors.
Please briefly list any relevant skills or areas of expertise you would bring to the Board.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Holy Trinity Catholic Parish & School.