CARIBBEAN-CANADIAN Volunteer/Participant Sign-up Form
This sign-up form will be used to recruit Org/Project Volunteers and Caribbean Heritage Month Podcast Participants.
Eligibility: Caribbean-Canadian persons at least 18 years of age.
1. Org/Project Volunteers and Podcast Participants must self-identify as *Caribbean-Canadian and be at least 18 years of age.
2. Org/Project Volunteers and Podcast Participants must abide by the Organizations' policies, practices and by-laws.
3. Org/Project Volunteers and Podcast Participants are NOT permitted to share, disclose, use personal and/or identifying information about a member or volunteer without their EXPLICIT consent.
4. Org/Project Volunteers must complete mandatory online training and commit to 3 hours per week until November 2020.
5. Podcast Participants must attend the mandatory online orientation.
6. In addition to assisting with the planning/service delivery, Org/Project Volunteers are eligible to participate in all programs.
*CARIBBEAN-CANADIAN COMMUNITY is defined as,
All women, men, and children who:
1. are native to or descending from the Caribbean regions/territories/nations, including their various distinctions by race/ancestry/ethnicity; AND
2. voluntarily self-identify as "Caribbean" and/or "Caribbean-Canadian"; AND
3. currently reside within Canada.
Partner-Organizations' (CWS/CCPU/C5) Discrimination and Harassment Policy:
Our Partner-Organizations (PO) are committed to providing an environment free of discrimination and harassment, where all individuals are treated with respect and dignity, can contribute fully and have equal opportunities.Under the Ontario Human Rights Code, every person has the right to be free from harassment and discrimination.
Harassment and discrimination will not be tolerated, condoned or ignored at our PO. If a claim of harassment or discrimination is proven, disciplinary measures will be applied, up to and including termination of membership.
This policy prohibits discrimination or harassment based on the following grounds, and any combination of these grounds: Age, Creed (religion), Sex (including pregnancy and breastfeeding), Sexual orientation, Gender identity, Gender expression, Family status (such as being in a parent-child relationship), Marital status (including married, single, widowed, divorced, separated or living in a conjugal relationship outside of marriage, whether in a same-sex or opposite-sex relationship), Disability (including mental, physical, developmental or learning disabilities), Race, Ancestry, Place of origin, Ethnic origin, Citizenship, Colour, Record of offences (criminal conviction for a provincial offence, or for an offence for which a pardon has been received), Association or relationship with a person identified by one of the above grounds, Perception that one of the above grounds applies.
Phone Number with AREA CODE
Your Postal Code
Newfoundland and Labrador
Prince Edward Island
Are you a member of: Caribbean Women's Society (CWS), Caribbean-Canadian Chamber of Commerce & Community (C5) and/or Caribbean-Canadian Parents United (CCPU)?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service