Bursaries application form
We are happy to offer a limited number of presenters and participants partial subsidies to attend Food Secure Canada's 10th Assembly.
We have modest funds to offer bursaries for those who fit the specific criteria below. If you would like to donate to assist others to attend, you can contribute by donating here :
We aim to fund people who are actively working on food issues (paid or unpaid work) who fit these criteria:
- living on low income (under 20,000/annum)
- Indigenous peoples
- members of racialized groups who have been marginalized or oppressed
- members of Food Secure Canada
- a speaker at the Assembly who cannot attend without a bursary
- people who have raised part of their expenses themselves
- participants in the Community of Practice on Food Security
We strongly recommend that you seek other sources of funding.
Thanks for filling out the following form. Your application will remain confidential.
Deadline for application - September 30. You will hear from us by Oct. 8 about funding
If you have any questions, please contact us at:
* indicates required information
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Food Secure Canada.