6th Grade E-Learning Day - Thursday 2/13/20
This form contains the assignment list and sign-off for the 6th Grade E-Learning Assignments.
If you have questions please email the appropriate teacher. (emails below)
If your family has children in other grades please make sure you fill out the form for each child to receive their assignments as well.
PLEASE MAKE SURE TO COMPLETE AND SUBMIT THIS FORM TO RECEIVE ATTENDANCE CREDIT FOR YOUR E-LEARNING DAY! IF THE FORM IS NOT COMPLETED YOUR CHILD WILL BE MARKED ABSENT FOR THE E-LEARNING DAY.
6th Grade Assignments including Specials
- Go to this website,
Perform each exercise and answer the questions on another sheet of paper. It is due on Tuesday, 2/18/20.
1. What are the two major mistakes people make when doing a push-up?
2. How do you correct these mistakes?
3. What are the four different progressions of push-ups you can do?
4. What two muscles are being worked when doing a full push-up?
5. Time yourself for :30 and record your score for all four push-ups
- Assignment in Google Classroom for Math.
- Assignment is posted in Google Classroom.
Reading: See Google Classroom.
Science russell@nativityofoursavior - Reading assignment posted in your science google classroom
- Students will have 2 assignments on Google Classroom. Online text for Assignment #2 is assigned on Pearson.
- The assignment is posted in Google Classroom.
**ALL WORK MUST BE COMPLETED AND TURNED IN BY TUESDAY 2/18/20.
I acknowledge that I have received the assignments my child needs to complete today for E-Learning.
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Nativity of Our Savior Catholic School.