While we are still under contract and the deal has not yet closed, I'd like to begin hearing from the community as to what you think we should do with the property if the purchase goes through. Full and formal community engagement will commence later this summer, but I believe strongly that the best ideas are often co-created with a variety of contributors - so I wanted to create this survey and make the results publicly viewable so that people can build upon each other's ideas. I look forward to hearing your thoughts!
(Please note: while an email address is required, this will NOT be shared publicly. I will not be adding your email to any kind of listserv, but may use it to reach out individually for follow up questions.)
Finally, I want to reiterate that we are still under contract, and the deal has not yet closed. As many homebuyers know, there is a lot that could still change pending inspection / appraisal, so this is by no means a guarantee that the Town will indeed purchase the property! If the deal does go forward, we expect to close in August - so more official communications would be forthcoming at that time.