Application - Charter Boat Captain
Down Cape Charters & Boat Rentals is seeking licensed captains to run its seasonal boat tours on Pleasant Bay and the waters off of Chatham, MA. These are part-time, seasonal positions. Current vessels range from 20’-35’ and include sailing, fishing, whale watches, lobster tours, seal tours and a scheduled beach shuttle. Applicant qualifications and experience will determine which vessel(s) are the best fit.
Preferred applicants will:
- Hold a current USCG Master’s License of at least 25 tons.
- Have some familiarity with Pleasant Bay and the waters off of Chatham, MA.
- Have small boat handling experience in shallow waters with an outboard motor.
- Have a flexible schedule and be able to commit to our whole operating season (May through October).
- Have a friendly, professional demeanor and enjoy working with the general public.
- Must be at least 18 years old and legally authorized to work in the United States.
- Candidates must reside locally - no housing or relocation assistance will be provided.
- All captains must pass a pre-employment drug test and participate in a mandatory USCG Random Drug Testing Program.
- Must be able to safely operate vessels in accordance with all Coast Guard rules and procedures.
- Must be physically fit and able to work outdoors in the heat for up to 5 hours at a time.
Competitive hourly salary plus tips.
Permanent Address (if different)
How did you hear about our job openings?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Down Cape Charters & Boat Rentals.
Terms of Service