Israel at RSA 2020
The Israel Cyber Alliance, a joint Venture between the Israel Export Institute, the Israel National Cyber Directorate and the Ministry of Economy and Industry, Foreign Trade Administration, together with the Economic and Trade Missions in the US, are inviting you to apply to be part of the Israeli Pavilion at RSA 2020.
The Israeli Pavilion will serve as a platform for B2B meetings between the Israeli companies and local entities that are looking for Cyber Security solutions and partnerships. Participating companies will get the opportunity to meet and develop valuable business connections with important players mainly in the US market.
Each company will get-
# Exhibition stand at the pavilion
# Pre set B2B meetings
1. Registration in this form. Please notice- this is a registration for candidacy for the pavilion.
2. RSA Conference organizers will go over the registration list- and will approve companies
according to their protocols.
3. The Israel Cyber Alliance will accept companies according to predefined criterias (see below)
4. A final confirmation will be sent over email. Companies who will want to secure their spot, will need to send a signed contract and take care of the payment for the event.
• Product must be released.
• Companies who haven't participated in the Israeli Pavilion in the past/ companies who
participated not more then two times as part of the Israeli Pavilion.
• Early stage companies (Seed, Series A, Series B) are preferred.
• Companies who are not exhibiting independently at RSA 2020.
All applicants are subject to review by an external committee of advisors.
Participation Fee, IEI members:
Past Participants- 5,400 $
New Participants- 4,400 $
Participation Fee, IEI non-members:
Past Participants- 7,560 $
New Participants- 6,160 $
For more information please contact-
# Yaara Sabzerou, Manager, Cyber Security Unit,
# Gal Givon, Marketing Coordinator, Cyber Security Unit,
# May Bar, Marketing Coordinator, Cyber Security Unit,
# Aya Konovalov, Production Manager for intl. Exhibition,
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service