Kashvi Chess School First Open and Below 1600 FIDE Rating Chess Tournament Registration Form, 2019
10th Oct 2019 to 17th Oct 2019.
Karnataka Public School, Koteshwara, Kundapura Tq, Udupi Dist., Karnataka, India.
How To Register?
1. Fill the form with your personal details as required in the below mentioned section # 1 to 12
2. Make the entry fee payment and provide transaction reference number in below mentioned section # 13
3. Then click on SUBMIT Button
A confirmation email will be sent to you after verifying the details provided.
Note: GM, IM, WGM and WIM send your entry through below mentioned contact number.
For More Details Contact:
Phone: 0091-8310193265 (Mr. Sachin Shetty)
1. Full Name
Provide the First Name and Surname in CAPITAL LETTERS
2. Date Of Birth
Provide exact details as per your DOB proof document to qualify for tournament entry.
4. Mobile Number
Provide the Number through which you can be contacted
State and Country
6. AICF ID
Mandatory for all Chess Players. Provide your AICF Registration ID. If not registered kindly check below for How to Register.
7. FIDE ID
Provide your FIDE Registration ID. New/Unrated players mention below as "N/A"
8. FIDE Rating
Provide your Current FIDE Rating . New/Unrated players mention below as "N/A"
9. UKCA ID
Provide your UKCA Registration ID. Only for Karnataka State Players.
Provide your GM, WGM, AGM, IM, WIM, AIM, FM, AFM, WGM, CM, WCM, ACM Title
11. Participation Category
Under-8/10/12/15/Open(Age as on 1-1-2019 will be consider)
12. Participating Tournament
Below 1600 (For rated players maximum ELO Rating must be below 1599 for last 36 months -From October 2016)
BOTH (Open and Below 1600 Category)
13. Entry Fee Payment Reference Number
Provide Online Payment/Bank transfer/TT/ATM deposit Reference Number. Bank Account Details and Entry fee amount in below Section.
Bank Account Details
Kindly transfer the amount to below mentioned account through direct bank transfer or TT or ATM deposit and provide the transaction reference number in required field above section #13.
Beneficiary Name : Kashvi Chess School
Account No. : 917020078382722
Bank : Axis Bank
Branch : Kundapura
IFSC Code : UTIB0001118
Entry Fee Details
AICF Registration Requirements
* New Players to the field of chess are informed that AICF players registration is MANDATORY and it should be done well before participating in any tournament.
* As per latest AICF regulation dated 31-07-2017 it is informed that from 1st September 2017 all AICF accepted only through online by AICF.
* Players registration should be done well a day before the start of Tournament.
* For renewing AICF registration of existing players, Kindly Check:
* For fresh AICF registration, Kindly Check:
UKCA Registration Requirements
* UKCA registration for all Karnataka Players is MANDATORY to participate in any registered Tournaments.
* To register for UKCA membership Kindly visit
* Lifetime Registration Fees:₹ 1000/-.
* One time Registration Fees: ₹ 50/- .
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service