Exit Ticket for Day 36 of Calculus
Please select your name from the following list:
Becerra Gurrola, Luis
1. Evaluate the following sum:
2. Which of the following is equal to this expression:
3. For the expression shown below, if you were asked to compute L₄ over the domain [2,3], how many subintervals would you be dividing the domain into?
4. Continuing the previous problem, what will be your value of Δx?
5. Now evaluate the sum that we have been talking about in problems 3 and 4.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Evansville Vanderburgh School Corporation.
Terms of Service