Those interested in submitting material for screening should complete this form no later than April 3, 2019.
* * *
• Submissions must be no longer than five (5) minutes in length. If your clip is an excerpt from a larger piece, it must work well as a stand-alone piece (for example, having a "beginning, middle, and end")
• All submissions via this form MUST include a link to preview the submission.
• If accepted, you must be prepared to provide a high resolution digital copy of your submission to the ASN technical team no later than May 10, 2019 to enable your files to be checked and prepared for inclusion
• Files must be of the exact content you wish to present. Do not include a countdown unless it is part of the piece. Please make sure that any opening or closing titles fit within the image area of your piece
• You must own the rights to your submission (or it must be in the public domain, uncopyrighted, or orphaned)
• You must be willing to provide AMIA with access to the material you submit free of charge
• Resubmission of material included in previous Archival Screening Night programs both permitted and encouraged!