WRAC Corporate Membership Enrollment
Membership Level Definitions:
Family = Max of 2 Individuals and dependents in same household, age 22 or younger
Couple = 2 dependents, living in same household
Individual = age 30 years and older
Young Adult = ages 23 to 29
Junior = age 22 and younger
Please contact Membership Coordinator for Out-of-Town Rates.
Out-of-town memberships require mailing address of Leavenworth, Waterville, Chelan, Quincy, or beyond.
All fees are subject to WA State sales tax.
First & Last Name:
CORPORATE MEMBERSHIP RATES REFLECT DISCOUNT of 33% OFF INITIATION FEE & 10% OFF DUES
MEMBERSHIP TYPE - Choose One
MEMBERSHIP LEVEL - Choose One
Young Family (23 - 29 yrs.)
Young Couple (23 - 29 yrs.)
Individual (30+ yrs)
Young Adult (23 - 29 yrs.)
CONDITIONS OF AGREEMENT:
1. By signing this contract, you authorize your current employer to pay your WRAC membership dues through payroll deduction. A house account may be set up for purchase of other club services to be paid by EFT payment information.
2. An e-statement will be sent at the beginning of each month to email given at the time of enrollment. House account payment. Any unpaid balance after the 25th day of the month will automatically be charged a $15 Late Fee.
3. Employee authorizes the payroll deduction to be adjusted to include current WA State sales tax and for future changes in dues rates, either because of changes requested in membership type of level or a change in the rate of membership monthly dues for which a 30-day advance notice by the WRAC is provided.
4. *Corporate membership termination requires completion of Member Cancellation Notice prior to the 10th of the month to be effective at the end of that month. If notification of termination is received after the 10th of the month, your membership will stop at the end of the following month.
Note: *WSD Employees require notice prior to the 5th day of the month.
5. Membership requires payment of initiation fee, current month dues and submission of signed enrollment and corporate forms.
6. If your employer does not continue to offer this benefit, or if you leave their employment, you may choose to either terminate or continue membership with payment of regular dues. Notification to the club is required to make this change.
I agree to abide by all the above conditions for corporate membership at Wenatchee Racquet & Athletic Club with my signature below.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Wenatchee Racquet & Athletic Club.