Let Chapter by Chapter take care of you! Book a tour/promo with us today!
Tour Packages available:
The Teaser ($20) - Cover Reveal (free with booking of blog tour or other promotional event for this title)
The Debut ($30) - Book Blitz/Release day Blitz - unlimited stops
The Novella ($25) - 10 stops or less virtual blog tour
The Sequel ($50) - 20 stop virtual blog tour
The Trilogy ($100) - 30 stop virtual blog tour
The Series ($150) - 40 stop virtual blog tour
The Finale ($180) - 50 stop virtual blog tour
- All tours and blitzes include a custom banner and a 3D rendition of the books cover, created by Chapter by Chapter.
- Tours can include (but are not limited to) author/character interviews, guest posts, excerpts/spotlights, and reviews. The tour hosts will be responsible for submitting their interview questions and/or guest post topics to Chapter by Chapter. As the tour coordinator, Chapter by Chapter will liaise b
- All tours will have their own tour page which will feature participating tour hosts and the title that is on tour. Chapter by Chapter will update the tour page daily with the link to tour hosts’ posts.
- If you would like to include a giveaway, Chapter by Chapter will set up the tour wide giveaway which will be done via Rafflecopter (unless a different option for the giveaway is discussed). Details regarding the giveaway should be forwarded to Chapter by Chapter a couple of weeks prior to the commencement of the tour. Once the winner(s) have been confirmed, I will send the information to you for distribution.
- Chapter by Chapter will be responsible for providing information from the tour hosts, to the author/contact. This includes interviews, guest posts, questions related to the tour/blitz, and final emails with full tour details.
- Chapter by Chapter is not responsible for tour hosts that do not post on their assigned date. We will make every effort to contact the tour host and request that they put up their post ASAP. If a post does not go up, they are removed from the schedule.
- Invoicing is done via PayPal. An invoice will be submitted once the tour schedule has been finalized.
We want everything to run seamlessly, with little to no work for you!