IMPORTANT: This is a quick three-step process after filling out the form; the first step is the payment, the second step is retrieving and then entering the PayPal Transaction ID number into the end of this form, the third step is submitting this form.
1) After you sign and date this form, there are two PayPal links that you will need to click on in order to pay the fee and/or tuition. The links will bring you to the PayPal page where you can pay the Non-Refundable Enrollment Fee ($55) and all or part of the tuition. You are not required to have a PayPal account to use this feature. There is a gray button near the bottom of the PayPal page to pay by credit or debit card.
2) After completing the payment, check your email to retrieve the Transaction ID number. Please then return to this contract page and enter the Transaction ID number into the last space in this form.
3) Click the SUBMIT button to complete your enrollment.
Your enrollment is complete and your spot is secured ONLY after you have completed the Registration Fee and minimum payment of $55 and we have received a fully completed form.
RECEIVE A 3% HOLIDAY DISCOUNT WHEN TUITION IS PAID IN FULL BY JANUARY 4, 2018 BY 5PM.
After payment is complete, you will receive a statement from the Finance Department (final tuition amount depending on the program). After this enrollment contract form is submitted, you will receive a copy of the Information Sheet from Kirov Academy staff.
Adults will sign in/out at the front desk; children must be signed in/out by an adult whose name must be on our list of parents/adults allowed to pick them up/drop them off.
Adult visitors will be given a badge to wear while in the building that must be returned upon signing out.
Each class has a color-coded leotard with our swan logo (except Children's Division and Prep-Ballet).
Class attire & uniforms will be available online through our partnership with Footlights Theater & Dance Boutique. Go to http://kirovacademydc.org/support-usdonate/ and click on the store’s logo to purchase your uniform.
After School Program and Adult Ballet students from all levels must purchase at least one KAB uniform from Footlights WITHIN THE FIRST WEEK OF CLASSES.
The leotards from Footlights range from $28.00 - $38.00.
OTHER ATTIRE/DRESS CODE:
All other dance attire (including Boys' attire) is listed on the Information Sheet (available on website, this form, and will be emailed to you as a link) and can be purchased at both Footlights and the Kirov Boutique.
PURCHASE: Please purchase leotards through ONE of the three ways listed below:
1. Go to the Kirov Academy 'Support Us' webpage and click on the Footlights logo (mentioned above)*2. Go to www.dancefootlights.com → click on schools, click on ‘Kirov Academy'3. Go to any Footlights shop in the Maryland or Virginia area
*You receive a 10% discount when purchasing through the Kirov website.
Orders made through Footlights can be shipped directly to and picked up from Kirov Academy.
If you have any questions about the uniform, Footlights or the Kirov Boutique, please contact the Boutique Manager, Karen Cerkez, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. I acknowledge that Kirov Academy of Ballet (KAB) will issue 50% refunds for withdrawal up to 30 days in advance of the first day of class. NO REFUNDS WILL BE ISSUED ONCE CLASSES HAVE STARTED. Participation is suspended until minimum payment is received. All withdrawal requests must be made in writing to the Artistic Director.
2. I understand this is an enrollment and tuition commitment for the FULL 2017-2018 school year (or full semester) regardless of early withdrawal or missed classes.
3. I acknowledge that KAB reserves the right to retract enrollment at any time, for any reason, such as: behavior, attendance, or late payments.
4. I agree that the Academy is not liable and is held harmless from any losses, injuries, damages or expenses related to the above-named applicants' participation as well as visitors in association with the above-named applicant. Any and all claims against the Academy are waived. In turn, any damage and/or harm caused by the applicant and/or visitors will be the responsibility of him or herself, or the parent/legal guardian.
5. I acknowledge that the above-named applicant will be physically touched from time to time during his/her dance training and will not hold the Academy liable for such touching.
6. I give permission to the Academy to photograph and/or videotape the applicant, during the time he/she is enrolled, for publicity, press, and/or in-house purposes.
7. Kirov Academy of Ballet (After School Program & Adult Program) reserves the right to make any changes as needed, with or without notice.
8. I understand that KAB is not responsible for re-scheduling classes cancelled due to inclement weather or other "city-wide emergencies." Make up classes are determined by KAB on a case-by-case basis and are not guaranteed.
Non-Refundable Registration Fee:https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=2SNEK3NPQYE34
Tuition Fee - if you want to pay now (for specific amounts, please see fees and Info Sheet below):https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=WG4AFYRYKA8UE
TUITION MUST BE PAID BEFORE STARTING CLASS. THE STUDENT WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO PARTICIPATE UNTIL TUITION IS PAID.
(The schedule and fees are shown again below for your reference.)
Info sheet: https://gallery.mailchimp.com/ff1474961137e7965d58db3b1/files/cde8baf2-9bb8-4ed7-957c-dec22bb36dbf/Revised_ASP_2017_18_Info_Sheet.pdf