Chick-fil-A Grassfield loves to give back and is proud to be a community partner. We offer those in our community many options.
Chick-fil-A Grassfield has the following guidelines to determine if your organization is eligible for donations or giveaways:
• Your organization must be non-profit
• Your organization or event must be within and serving the Grassfield, Deep Creek, and Great Bridge area. (We are unable to donate to Great Bridge schools as Edinburg is the contact for those schools)
Chick-fil-A Grassfield is able to provide the following:
• Chick-fil-A food and products
• Chick-fil-A branded merchandise
• Chick-fil-A Cow for appearances
• Chick-fil-A Event Team for larger events
• We are NOT able to give monetary donations or sponsorships
Each request will be individually reviewed and given consideration. Please review the above criteria to ensure your request meets the requirements prior to submission. It can take up to two weeks to have your request reviewed. It can also take up to two additional weeks for supplies to be ordered and shipped. Please make sure your request is submitted at least one month prior to your event's date.
Date of Event or Day You Need Items By
Digital offer Card (coupons)
Chick-fil-A Merchandise or Gift Basket
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service