2020 CRAFT MARKET & VENDOR APPLICATION
Spring Craft Market April 25, 2020 8am - 12pm
Turning of the Seasons June 20, 2020 8am - 12pm
Fall Craft and Kids Market September 5, 2020 8am -12pm
Holiday Market November 21, 2020 10am - 2pm
All crafts must be handmade (or substantially altered or embellished) by you.
We do not allow merchandise reselling, Direct Marketing, or Multi-Level Marketing.
APPLICATIONS AND ACCEPTANCE
Applications must be submitted electronically to the Market Manager, by mail or in person to the Market Manager prior to the application deadline. All applicants will be notified of their acceptance, denial, or placement on the waiting list.
FEES AND PAYMENTS
$25 NON-REFUNDABLE Application Fee is due at time of application.
$25 Event Booth Fee is due once formally notified of acceptance into the event
Application and event booth fees are NON-REFUNDABLE.
*Apply for multiple events on a single application for a one-time application fee.
Event booth fee applies to each event and will be due upon acceptance into each event.
$50 full payment is due upon formal acceptance into event.
*No application will be considered without full payment of the $25 non-refundable application fee.
No application will be considered if incomplete.
All applications must provide a valid NC Sales Tax ID #.
Applicants may choose to pay by:
In person : by check or credit card during market hours to the Market Manager (Ginger Sykes).
Electronically : Payment by Paypal
By Mail :
Mail a personal/cashier's check made to:
Wake Forest Farmers Market
PO Box 1522
Wake Forest, NC 27588
BOOTH SPACES AND REQUIREMENTS
Booth space allocation is at the sole discretion of the Market Manager.
- Booth spaces are 10x10
- Booth spaces are OUTDOORS
- Vendors must provide tents, tables, chairs, table coverings and all material needed for their display.
- Displays must fit within the designated 10x10 space with room to maneuver appropriately around and within the display.
- Vehicles will need to be parked either on Elm Street or in the lot near the Police Station.
- Do not park in spaces directly behind the Market Area.
- Using an EZ-UP (or comparable 10/10 product) is highly recommended to enhance your market space.
- All EZ-UP style tents MUST be weighed down.
Vendors must remain with their booths during sales hours or arrange to have someone cover their brief absence. All sales will be transacted by and will go directly to the vendors. All applicants are required to provide a valid NC Sales Tax ID #. The Wake Forest Farmers Market makes no guarantees as to the amount of profit that will be generated by vendors. Vendors are responsible for independently marketing and promoting their businesses and product offerings.
SETUP AND BREAKDOWN
The vendor setup window begins 90 minutes prior to the event. You will need to check in with the Market Manager upon arrival to verify your booth location prior to unloading your product.
- All Booths must be fully set up no later than 15 minutes prior to the event start time.
- All vendors are responsible for the complete setup and breakdown of their booth.
- The vendor breakdown window is for 60 minutes after the event has ended.
- All booths must be broken down and all items completely removed from the premises within the time frame after the event has ended.
- A site map will be mailed to all vendors.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service