Research Active Lifestyle Students VUB
First of all, we would like to thank you for your participation in this survey. We are a group of final year students Communication Management at the Erasmushogeschool Brussel. For our graduation project, we are conducting a research into the motives that drive students at the VUB (Ixelles/Etterbeek, Jette and Anderlecht campus) to play sports.
The aim of our research is to gain insights into what a student motivates to adopt an active lifestyle. Research at the VUB has shown that students gain about 4 kg annually by doing less physical exercise, we want to change the tide!
Our survey will take about 5 to 7 minutes of your time. Your obtained data will of course be processed confidentially.
Thank you in advance for your cooperation.
Sporty and motivated greetings.
Marwan, Insaf and Maxim
1. What's your gender?
2. What's your date of birth?
3. What are you?
I'm a national student
I’m an international student (I'm staying temporarly in Belgium to study)
4. On which campus of the VUB in Brussels do you study?
Brussels Humanities, Sciences & Engineering Campus (Elsene/Etterbeek)
Brussels Health Campus (Jette)
Campus Coovi (Anderlecht)
5. Which faculty are you studying at?
Faculty of Law and Criminology
Faculty of Social Sciences & Solvay Business School
Faculty of Psychology and Educational Sciences
Faculty of Science and Bio-engineering Sciences
Faculty of Medicine and Pharmacy
Faculty of Arts and Philosophy
Faculty of Engineering Sciences
Faculty of Physical Education and Physical Therapy
6. What's the highest academic year you're in?
More far-reaching studies
7. Do you have a fixed or variable class schedule?
Fixed class schedule (weekly and per semester the same classes at the same hours)
Variable class schedule (weekly different class schedule)
Combination of the two
8. Around what time do your schooldays usually end?
In the morning (Between 10am - 12am)
Afternoon (between 1pm - 5pm)
Evening (between 7pm - 10pm)
9. How long does your journey takes from your place of residence to the campus? (in minutes)
10. What are your hobby's besides your studies?
Playing a musical instrument
Going out (to parties, clubs)
Listening to music
Go for a drink
11. Do you practice sports (all kinds of physical exercises that require skill, strength and insight)?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service