SkillsFuture Credit-Eligible: MOBILEAPPS DESIGN FOR BEGINNERS. (Synchronous e-Learning) Full Fees: $250/=. Subsidized Fees: $99/= SGD only!! More details at SSG MySkillsFuture Portal:
This course is extremely limited. You'll have to get fast and register to secure your slot to this exclusive training:-
More details at SSG MySkillsFuture Portal:
Register your details below:
Name as in your NRIC
Your Preferred Choice of Contact
Choose your Course Date: 23 & 24 Jan 2020. Full (CLOSED REGISTRATION)
27 & 28 Feb 2021 (2:00pm to 5:30pm) Sat & Sun
13 & 14 Mar 2021 (2:00pm to 5:30pm)
ZOOMS ONLINE CONFERENCING
This is a Virtual Learning Classroom. (Synchronous e-Learning)
Participants are advised to be/have
1. Familiar with Zooms Online Conferencing Tools
2. Updated Computer Laptop with working Camera and Microphone
3. Minimum Computer with Window 7 and above with Chrome Browser
4. With strong and stable Internet Connection
Simple MobileApps Design for Beginners
In this one day workshop, you will learn how to:
1. Create Simple Mobile Apps with NO Coding Knowledge. This beginner course is about creating simple Mobile Apps using software from the internet
2. Get familiar with the website. Understanding Mobile Apps marketplace
3. Master the feature and create apps. Familiarising with the Dashboard. Building Apps page. Building Theme customization
4. Create Website Apps. Finishing and refining the apps pages. Linking the Mobile Apps with webpage and Google Document
5. Managing Apps and Publishing the Mobile Apps online. Upload your APK file to your mobilephone and shared with others
The course provides basic skills for participants to create a simple Mobile Apps. Participants can start building their own Mobile Apps if they are able to use Basic Microsoft Words. Whether they want to build their own Mobile Apps for a small business or personal Mobile Apps, they will save exorbitant costs. Suitable for self-starters who are willing to invest some effort into maintaining their own mobile Apps
The course covers the process of why Mobile Apps should be considered as a tool based on market and consumer requirements.
The course highlights the unique features available to app developers through mobile device features and service and connects them to useful and practical features that could be developed as part of a mobile application
Who will benefits from this course
1. Mobile Apps Designer: To create their own Mobile Apps or working as part-time as Mobile Apps Designer
2. Online Marketer: To promote their business. Create Online Mobile Apps Shop for their Products or Services
3. Home-based Business Owner, Self Employed, Freelancer, SMEs, who wish to build their own basic Mobile Apps to promote their services and products
4. Trainers, Teacher, Speaker : To promote their own Mobile Apps and personal image and private consultancy and coaching
COURSE FEES PAYMENT
Course fee: $99
For Cash Payment
Payment by Bank Transfer to OCBC Saving Bank : 5272034371.
Payment by PayNow: 92449847
For SkillsFuture Credit Fund.
1. We will prepare your Training Invoice and sent to you via email or whatsapp.
2. You will upload the Invoice at MySkillsFuture- Your One Stop Portal.
3. Please update us via email or whatsapp your Claim ID upon successful claim from SSG
Do not forget to click the Submit Button at the end of this page for your class registration.
Booking of course date is on a first-come-first-serve basis.
Confirmation of Seat
Your seats are only confirm after you have done with the COURSE PAYMENT through Bank Transfer or PAYNOW.
For SkillsFuture Credit Fund. We need your CLAIM ID from SSG
NOTE: CLASS WILL COMMENCE UPON SUFFICIENT NUMBERS OF REGISTRATION.
Kindly contact us at 92449847(Cashmoney Dollar) or 90739714(Happy Budhiaty) should you not receive any email (do check your junk folder just in case)
Testimony of Successful Participants
DATA PROTECTION CONSENT FORM
1. The Learning and Training Consultancy is a Training Company that respects privacy. In the application form, we have requested for your personal information.
2. To enable us to assist you effectively, the personal information we have requested for may be collected, used or disclosed for the following purposes:
(a) general administration and services in relation to the running of the service(s), programme(s) or event(s);
(b) conducting of checks with the Do Not Call Registry;
(c) compliance with any legal or regulatory requirements;
(d) marketing or offering of other services provided by The Learning and Training Consultancy, which may be of relevance or interest to you (where applicable) to your telephone number(s) (as set out in your application form provided by yourself and/or possessed by The Learning and Training Consultancy) by way of; Voice call/phone call/SMS/MMS; and
(e) any other reason that is reasonable in connection with the above.
3. If you have provided your family members’ personal information, you confirm that they have been informed of the contents of this Data Protection Consent Form and have consented to the collection, use or disclosure of their personal information for the purposes stated in this Data Protection Consent Form.
5. Do let us know if there are changes to the personal information you have provided so that we can update our records accordingly.
6. We will adopt appropriate security safeguards and measures to protect your photographs and video recordings from unauthorized access, collection, use, disclosure, copying, modification disposal or other risks. Please note that photographs and videos may be taken during our trainings/ programmes/ events for the purposes of reporting, news and publicity.
7. The terms of this Data Protection Consent Form shall be in addition to all other terms of the service or assistance that may be applicable to you.
8. The Learning and Training Consultancy reserves the right to close your registration i.e. not to provide further assistance should any of the following circumstances occur:
a) Failure, neglect and/or refusal to provide The Learning and Training Consultancy with accurate and truthful information about yourself.
b) Failure, neglect and/or refusal to a job referral without a valid reason
c) Failure, neglect and/or refusal to start work after securing a job without a valid reason.
d) Failure, neglect and/or refusal to accept to a job offer after attending the interview without a valid reason.
9. By agreeing below, you represent and warrant that you are the user and/or subscriber of the telephone number(s) as set out in your application form provided by yourself and/or possessed by The Learning and Training Consultancy and that you have thus read and understood the above provisions.
* If you are filling up this application form for your child/ward, all references to “your personal information” here shall refer to your child’s/ward’s personal information”. Accordingly, any reference to “your family members’ personal information” shall refer to your child’s/ward’s family members’ personal information.
Agreement & Declaration *
I hereby declare that all information provided by me in connection with this application is true, accurate and complete.
I hereby agree, acknowledge, and consent to The Learning and Training Consultancy to use my personal data for the purposes and services stated above.
AGREED TO RECEIVED EMAILS
By submitting this FORM, you had agreed to received emails from us
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service