Silver City Surfers - Registration Form (Part 1)
Welcome to Silver City Suffers (SCS). We are a registered Scottish Charity (SCO 41496) managed and run mainly by volunteers. We do our best to meet the needs of our learners who are 55 and over and taking their first steps in learning computer skills.We ask that all of our learners read and understand the following points before getting help from our volunteers.Thank you for your understanding.
● Silver City Surfers are pleased to help you to learn how to make use of computers to carry out simple electronic commerce tasks. Volunteers are not allowed to do these on your behalf.
● You remain at all times responsible for your actions. Silver City Surfers cannot be held responsible for any legal, commercial, financial or other type of transaction whatsoever, carried out by a learner whilst attending a SCS session.
● Whilst you are encouraged to bring your own equipment to our sessions, be aware that your equipment remains your responsibility at all times. SCS accepts no responsibility for your equipment while you are attending one of our sessions, nor while being carried to or from a session.
● Learners who ask a SCS volunteer for help in installing or removing software on their own equipment do so entirely at their own risk. SCS cannot be held responsible for any consequences arising from help requested by a learner and provided by a SCS volunteer.
● Information provided by you on this form or otherwise collected during sessions will be processed for the purpose of providing information to help us improve our service to you and to our funding agencies. We do not give your name, address or other personal information to them or to any other third party. We retain personal information securely.
Please tick the box below, to indicate that you have read and understood the above statements
Please tick this box if you agree to our sending our newsletter to you by email (usually twice a month).
Now please submit this part and open and complete Part 2 of the registration form.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service