2018-19 STA Exit Survey
This brief STA Exit Survey is very important for STA to know what students plan to do after they leave STA. Your personal information is strictly protected and will NEVER be shared with ANY other organization or company. This survey is to help improve STA and understand general student information and plans. Thank you for your time in helping improve STA!
1. What is your first name?
2. What is your middle name?
3. What is your last name?
4. What is your cell phone number?
What is your NON-SCHOOL email address?
5. What is your anticipated year of graduation?
Mark only one oval
6. Please select your alma mater from the list below:
Belton High School
Bishop Miege High School
Blue Springs High School
Blue Springs South High School
Center High School
Center Place Restoration High School
East High School
Grain Valley High School
Grandview High School
Holden High School
Islamic School of Greater Kansas City
Kansas City Public School
Lee's Summit High School
Lee's Summit North High School
Lee's Summit West High School
Lone Jack High School
Odessa High School
Pleasant Hill High School
Raymore-Peculiar High School
Raytown High School
Raytown South High School
Ruskin High School
Southeast High School
Southwest Early College High School
Summit Christian Academy
Truman High School
Van Horn High School
William Chrisman High School
Which Teacher do you have at STA?
7. Which of the following best describes your anticipated plans after graduation? (only 1 answer)
Mark only one oval.
Attending a 4-year university
Attending a 2-year college
Technical school (non-degree program)
8. What college are you planning to attend?
9. What is your anticipated major?
10. If you are working, who is your employer?
11. If you are working, what is your job title or what kinds of things do you do at work?
12. If you are planning to enlist in the military, what branch are you enlisting in?
13. If you are planning to enlist in the military, what will be your area of specialty?
14. The majority of Summit Technology Academy teachers made learning an interesting experience.
15. The majority of Summit Technology Academy teachers possessed a good knowledge of the subjects they taught.
16. The majority of Summit Technology Academy teachers held students to high standards and required quality work.
17. How satisfied were you with your overall experience of Summit Technology Academy?
18. Tell us what you liked best about your experience at Summit Technology Academy and why you liked it?
19. How is Summit Technology Academy different than your experience at your sending school?
20. What aspects of the Summit Technology Academy experience should we highlight in order to attract new students who would be a "right fit" for STA in the future?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Lee's Summit R7 School District.
Terms of Service