Terms & Conditions
1. The writer takes complete responsibility that their work is original, unpublished, submissions should have not have been published previously, not even on your personal blog or Facebook page and that they are not violating copyrighting laws.
2. Blog post must be in the form of an article of max 5000 characters.
3. Source of information are requested when mentioning quotes, stats and facts.
4. By submitting your blog entry, you agree that your full name and university/organisation name can be displayed on the post.
5. Only the selected entries will receive an email from the CSR team confirming the work will be published on the Gender Matters site.
6. We do not entertain advertisements, event announcements.
7. Every month a selected post will receive a small stipend and will be notified by email.
8. You enter the competition by submitting the Submit button on the site.