Write With Us
Our blog ‘Gender matters’ has become a point of international reference, informing the globe about activities of CSR & developments across India in the field of gender. I am extremely happy to share with you, that we are now expanding our pool of writers. We are reaching out to all of you, looking for your inputs, your voice, your thoughts & ideas. Join in the movement for gender equality & justice. Send us your blogs & we will spread the message through our website & social media platforms. Every month the most read blog shall receive a stipend & a certificate of appreciation. Looking forward to reading your blogs.
Note: Any additional info to be added to your blog entry (photo/video/pdf etc) please mail it to WriteWithUs@
Your Email Id
You can write maximum 50 words here
Your Twitter Handle
You can write maximum 800 words here
Terms & Conditions
1. The writer takes complete responsibility that their work is original, unpublished, submissions should have not have been published previously, not even on your personal blog or Facebook page and that they are not violating copyrighting laws.
2. Blog post must be in the form of an article of max 5000 characters.
3. Source of information are requested when mentioning quotes, stats and facts.
4. By submitting your blog entry, you agree that your full name and university/organisation name can be displayed on the post.
5. Only the selected entries will receive an email from the CSR team confirming the work will be published on the Gender Matters site.
6. We do not entertain advertisements, event announcements.
7. Every month a selected post will receive a small stipend and will be notified by email.
8. You enter the competition by submitting the Submit button on the site.
I Agree To The Terms & Conditions
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Centre for Social Research.